About the TOEIC® Speaking and Writing Tests
English is the language of global opportunity. In the increasingly competitive global marketplace, employers need a workforce that can speak and write effectively across borders and cultures.
The TOEIC® Speaking and Writing tests are valid assessments of English-language speaking and writing skills for business. In today's global workplace:
- Speaking skills are important for effective presentations, face-to-face communication, meetings, videoconferencing, teleconferencing and telephone conversations.
- Writing skills are necessary for clear, persuasive e-mail and other types of business correspondence.
Build a more effective workforce
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests offer a common standard of measurement for comparing the language skills of current and potential employees. They enable you to:
- Recruit, train and promote the most qualified candidates
- Save time and resources by knowing immediately who has the skills to communicate effectively in the international workplace
- Hire and develop individuals who can interact effectively with colleagues and clients around the world
When the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests are taken together with the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test, they provide a reliable measurement of all four English language communication skills.
Get a global advantage
Today, over 10,000 organizations in 120 countries throughout the world use the TOEIC® tests each year to determine who has the English language skills to succeed in the global workplace. Give your business a global advantage and build a more effective workforce with the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests.
The TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests are delivered through the Internet and are available globally.