Institutional test sessions
Are those offered by your employer, school, or requiring institution such as the United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) via Hopkins International. These sessions are also recommended for those taking the TOEIC test for self-assessment. Institutional test administrations may be done onsite (in your premises) or at Hopkins’ Head Office in Makati.
To Register for Institutional Test Sessions in the Philippines
If the TOEIC test is required by your employer, school, or agency, you may talk to the TOEIC Coordinator for the nearest available test date in your premises or register online for the test sessions in Hopkins’ Makati office.
Note: The registration deadline for institutional testing sessions in the Philippines is always on the Wednesday one week before the test (7 days before the test date). For example, if you want to take the TOEIC Listening and Reading test on Wednesday, March 21, you must register and submit requirements no later than Wednesday, March 14.
TOEIC Test Fees
Reschedule of Test Date
- You are only allowed to change your test date once.
- Your preferred new test date must be within three (3) months from the first original test date.
- Fill-out the Request form for Refund or Change in Test Date.
- Within three (3) working days, a notification e-mail will be sent to the email address you used for the request to:
- Inform you if your request has been approved or not.
- Give you your Confirmation Letter for the new test date.
- Cancellation of test registration must be done no later than three (3) working days prior to test date. The count for the three-day notice does not include the day of the test or the day of your request.
- Minimum base amount for refund is P500.
- Refunds shall be in Philippine Peso for half of the total amount subject for refund. The balance is retained to cover expenses for processing your registration and holding a seat for you at the test center.
- Refunds shall be made to the person concerned via check payment. No cash refunds allowed.
- Check refunds must be picked-up in person. For those requesting direct deposit to their personal bank account, incidental bank charges will be taken from the refund.
- If you agree with all the abovementioned conditions, fill-out the Request form for Refund or Change in Test Date.
- E-mail the completed form together with your proof of payment (deposit slip or Hopkins-issued receipt) and Valid ID used during registration.
- Within three (3) working days, a notification e-mail will be sent to the email address you used for the request to inform you if your request has been approved or not.
- Processing period will be two-weeks from date of approval.
- An email will be sent informing you if your refund is available for pick-up and/or deposit slip as proof of payment for your refund.
Important information about the test day
- You must bring your Valid ID used during registration to take the test. You will not be admitted to the testing room without this identification. No other types of identification will be accepted.
- Foreigners: Original Passport
- Filipinos: Original Passport, Phil. Driver's License, PRC ID, SSS ID, TIN ID, or PhilHealth ID
- You cannot bring your bag, pencil case, writing utensils or any other materials into the testing room except for the ID. We will provide a separate room where you can leave your personal belongings. Please leave at home any belongings that you do not need for the test.
- We will provide you with a pencil with eraser to complete the test. You cannot bring your own pencil or eraser into the testing room.
- You will not be permitted to put any personal materials on the table in the testing room.
- Arrive early! Be sure to check the time that the test starts. Your Confirmation Letter that will be e-mailed to you will specify how early you need to arrive at the test site. At some sites, the doors are locked ten minutes before the test starts. You will not be admitted if you are late so be sure to get to the test site early.